Wednesday, July 6, 2011

speechless....


.............................I'M SPEECHLESS.....................................

nothing else i would say except WOW!!really makes me fall in love...make me like flying in the sky...drowning in the ocean when i saw ur face...OMG!!when i see ur smile i feel dat u smile at me...


♥♥♥...oh DENNIS OH!!i'm totally angau with you...♥♥♥


u smile i smile...♥♥

WOW....

OMG!!!

I KNOW U'VE BEEN  THINKING BOUT ME...HAHA!

i know in dis month i've wrote so many things bout gentleman...dont misunderstood coz i really² appreciate the creation made by ALMIGHTY...is dat a good reason??so cliche...i just can dreaming to have a guy like this...so,cant i just keep dreaming and dreaming and dreaming until i get married........??hahaha...

p/s : if there is anything wrong with my ayat just ignore it...coz i'm not so good in english..since dis guy(above) speaking English so i wanna type in english too la kan...hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment